Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tips from Keona: It starts in the home!

Tips from Keona: It starts in the home!

My parents always told me to TRUST IN GOD, DREAM BIG and to NEVER GIVE UP! It's so important that people motivate and push their children to go after their dreams. Let them know that they can do ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST. Because my parents always believed in me, I knew that I COULD ACCOMPLISH my dreams, WITH THE LORD ON MY SIDE. When I become a parent, in the future, I will make sure I encourage and motivate my children just like my parents encouraged and motivated me! Children need their parents to believe in them first! Even if you (as a parent) did not accomplish all your dreams in life...still motivate your children to go after their DREAMS.....THEY NEED YOUR MOTIVATION! It starts in the home!

No comments:

Post a Comment