Friday, May 9, 2014

Tips From Keona: I DON'T CARE!!!

Tips From Keona: I DON'T CARE!!!

I can't stand it when a (man/woman) is walking with (his/her) girlfriend, wife, boyfriend, or husband, and (he/she) looks at another (woman/man). Sorry, there is NO excuse. That is disrespectful. You should only have eyes for the (man/woman) you are with! The sad thing is that the faithful one sometimes know they are with someone who looks at other (men/women), and they just don't care! Tell me my standards are too high "I DON'T CARE". I would be gone. Keona, won't be disrespected like that, and you should not let a (man/woman) disrespect you life that. It's not that your standards are too high...you just KNOW YOUR WORTH!

-KeonaJ
For more tips from Keona:
http://thekeonajordanshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment