Friday, April 11, 2014

Tips From Keona: Why should I keep doing good?


I got an E-Mail a few weeks ago from Kelly, and it was real interesting. I really wanted to share it with you all.....because maybe you’re thinking like the person that sent me this E-Mail:

Here is what they said:

Dear Keona,

My name is Kelly. I watched your show and was really blessed. I have a question and I know you won't judge me. I'm a Christian and I love the Lord. I'm getting tired of living right, and it seems like the sinners gets blessed more than me. Why?  Please, help me Keona.....I feel like all my good is for nothing. Does GOD sees me?

Please help me Keona...thanks!

This was my reply:

I immediately thought about this scripture: Galatians 6:9 "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up".

           Kelly, If you keep doing good, living as the Lord wants you to live by His Word, you will soon be rewarded. When it is time. Don't worry about what they do. You keep living right by His word! Soon you will be rewarded. God sees that you are living right. Don't grow tired. AGAIN, don't let what they are doing (living against the word of GOD) take you off track. You MUST stay focused. They will soon have to answer to GOD. For you living by His word, the LORD will truly bless you, but it’s on His timing. While you are waiting, don't give up, and trust in Him. Keep doing good. Be good to people. Do not be discouraged. Pick your head back up. There will soon come a time when you will be rewarded. You WILL REACH YOUR HARVEST!!!!

Note:
(Kelly told me I can share and talk about her message to me)

-KeonaJordan (c)

Sites:
www.facebook.com/TheKeonaJordanShow
www.youtube.com/thekeonajordanshow
http://keonajordan.com/thekeonajordanshow.html
E-Mail: thekeonajordanshow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment