Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tips From Keona: Trust in God. Wait for Real Love!


             One thing I can't stand is a cheater. If you are in a relationship stay faithful to that ONE PERSON. Don’t be afraid to claim that person. Tell the world "Yes, that's my Man/Woman of God". Fight your battles together, and don't fight each other. Motivate and encourage each other. Pray for each other, and most of all pray with each other! My parents Dr. Jerome and Pastor Kisha Jordan, have given me a great example of how love is supposed to be. One day when God blesses me with an awesome Man of God I'll have what my parent taught me about true love. Don't stay with any man/woman who is going to play around with your heart. Keep your standards and don’t lower them. Give it (your heart) too God and let Him place in the right man/woman's hands. Wait for real true love don't settle with someone because you’re lonely. Your worth more. Trust in God. Wait for Real Love!

-KeonaJordan (c)

Sites:
www.facebook.com/TheKeonaJordanShow
www.youtube.com/thekeonajordanshow
http://keonajordan.com/thekeonajordanshow.html
thekeonajordanshow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment