Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tips From Keona: I'm Boring?

Tips From Keonaⓒ: I'm Boring?

I'm a Christian, and I truly enjoy my life. I never been to a: club, smoked, drink, cursed, never gave in to peer pressure, etc. I chose to live a life that is pleasing to God. Yes, my parents taught me well. No, I'm not trying to brag. What I'm trying to say is that stuff is lame. That stuff don't make you a (man/woman). A real (man/woman) of God follows and keeps His commandments. I knew doing those things would pull me away from God. People might say "I'm boring", but I know God is pleased with the life I've lived, and that is all that matter's. In the long run their actions are going to lead to destination. I still have fun, but what I'm doing must at all times please the Lord!

www.thekeonajordanshow.blogspot.com

15 “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

-KeonaJ

No comments:

Post a Comment