Monday, June 9, 2014

Tips From Keona: Head of The House

Tips From Keona: Head of The House

When I get married to an awesome man of GOD one day, I want him to be the head of the house. No, I'm not going to try and do his job. Ladies, being the head of the house does not mean he just sits there and bosses his family around, and it does not mean you're his slave lol! As the head of the house, a man should pray, provide, love, protect, and seek GOD for his family. He needs to keep you safe the scripture say in Ephesians 5:25 ESV "Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her". Ladies, Proverbs 31:12 ESV tells us that "She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life". Ladies, you should also pray, encourage, and be good to the head of your household! My parents have been married 25+ years and they have truly showed me by example that marriage is beautiful and is a team effort. My father truly has been a great man of GOD. He has truly been the head of our household. He has truly loved GOD and our family, and my mother has truly been Good to my father and her children!

www.facebook.com/TheKeonaJordanShow

No comments:

Post a Comment